HL Supply Pistons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pistons are no better or worse than some other brands, may not be as widely know as others and I bet there are thousands in service with no issues! We only hear of the handful of really crappy ones that determine a bad or good name. Use a quality ring with them, OEM c-clips and take a couple measurements to make sure its within spec and run it!

Or buy a better quality piston and possibly, take the same chances..... even the OEM make mistakes!

You do have to be careful and be thorough. I sometimes wonder if some of the bad quality aftermarket stories are just simply not diagnosing properly what caused the original piston &/or cylinder failure in the first place! I have used several dozen off the bay and other unknown aftermarket pistons in the past with no ill experiences that I can attribute to bad quality, that's not to say that they don't exist though! As in the previous post do your math and make sure everything is in tolerance and run it!

Latest posts

Back