• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 288 lite PHO price reduction now a lo top

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Bought this 288 lite from a member about a year ago. New meteor piston, Nachi bearings, and OEM seals. Added front spring and the hi top. Runs and oils very nice. Sounds awesome and cuts like a champ. The only thing its got cosmetically is a little JB weld under the recoil cover. Not structural, just in place to smooth a nick out. This is a solid running machine. Might have 1/2 hr of run time on it since rebuild. Selling it because I dont use it, its just sitting there. Maybe someone else could. Also could use the money to fund the wifes new stove!! Lol. Anyway, $470 plus ride or best offer. I can also convert it to a low top if you want to save some money. Have a nice day!

A member brought it to my attention (forgot about it) that the top finof the cylinder is missing a piece, and also the top cover was trimmed a little to make room for a dual port muffler. Both of these DO NOT affect performance. Thanks.

Well the dude I had this sold to backed out the 24th hour, made it a lo top for him and I aint going to switch it back. $350 plus shipping for the powerhead and if you want the hi top stuff we will work something out. Thanks.

Back