• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No more tire kickers.. we are done. Mac 125, Homelite XL-15, etc. Clearing out...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy in NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I recently relocated and have NO shop space (I have currently invaded the whole 2 car garage but this won't last for ever) and with all my saws in one place I realize it is time to down size the heard. Wife is pregnant and I do not see saw time growing for at least 3-4 years and instead of watching things sit and most likely move to my crawl space, lets get them a new home. I have to sell NONE of these and these prices are pretty firm. All prices EXCLUDE shipping but if you have a commercial address I can ship real reasonable with my FedEx account. All saws are PHO unless otherwise stated. Pictures are available but do know it will take a little time to get them.

McCulloch 125 w/NOS 32" bar and new loop of .404 - $575

Haven't had this saw long. Needs a through going through but it does have the fully adjustable carb. Cranks, runs, oils, cuts wood. I have run this saw all of 5 minutes.

Homelite XL15 with bow bar - $375

This saw cranks, runs, oils, cuts wood. Chain is 50% semi chisel chain. Missing lots of paint as most vintage mag of this era is. No tag on recoil housing. I do have a NOS chain cover somewhere in the pile that I will have to ship at later date most likely on my dime.

Husky 288 Lite. - $475

Saw cranks and runs but falls on it's face. Not sure if it is ignition or fuel. Has a spare OEM ignition that goes with it. New meteor piston and base gasket delete. Has a NOS high top still in bag, NOS full wrap not mountedn and used HD filter mount; no HD filter. Also have all 6 spring AV's, OEM, new. Also includes half wrap, low top, standard filter, spare AM recoil.

Husky 346 - $250

Standard user saw. Recent full rebuild including new OEM bearings/seals, new rubber bits, AM jug and slug. Can come with roller catch and double spikes for additional $20.

Husky 350 - $200

Can not remember AM or OEM jug but do know flat top piston, no muffler mod, primer bulb functions. Good dependable saw. Always starts and holds tune great.

Husky 365/372 by MMWS - $725

Full rebuild by me. Ported Meteor top end by MMWS. Large spikes, full wrap, Walbro carb, new HD filter setup, MMWS sticker. This is my "go to" saw. Holds tune real well and always works. It's worn a 32" with no issues but lives with a 24" on it. Termite has seen and run this saw, he can vouch for it. Half wrap and low top also available for it.

Homelite SXLAO with 20" bar - $100

VERY low hour saw, original 20" bar, good 70DL 3/8 chain. New fuel line and filter and oil line. Auto and manual oilers.

Homelite Super Wiz 55 with bow - $200

Starts and runs. 1/2" chain that is ~60%. Manual oiler works.

Other stuff too.. this is all I can think of right now. If things sell, I may decide to keep others. If you are genuinely interested in something and think the pricing is off, let me know.

Ok. So anyone wanting specifics... here is the garage...can you find the saws?

f505a0dca2bb2e62cbb98c4eb9c2e1c1.jpg

Here they are...

9fd4cf2ae0281a06ca74b80f9ec7fb2a.jpg

Give me until Saturday but also know I have no clue where my tools are right now.

Have you figured out what causes that?... [emoji41][emoji41]

Congratulations.

Thank you.

Ohh yeah... and if I find the guy who did it I am beating his @ss and then looking for support.

Nah I know what causes them and if I could I would have a dozen. Way better than the Buell that I sold or saws.

If you get some close up pics of saw and cylinder and compression test on the mac 125 you might have a buyer....... this guy.......... I've been looking for one for a while

If you get some close up pics of saw and cylinder and compression test on the mac 125 you might have a buyer....... this guy.......... I've been looking for one for a while
Compression test won't happen. Sorry...my tester wasn't worth $.02 and it's lost in the move all the same. Pics coming.

I would love to buy them all but with a new baby myself the wife might shoot me if I did.

Not a bad looking saw missing some paint, unfortunately I'm looking for one with a steel bore, good luck selling, it shouldn't take long

Back