• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 137 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RepairItGarrett

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Husqvarna 137 E Series Chainsaw .....In Great Shape Just Had Complete Tune Up Done To It
Looking To Get ???? Shoot Me A Offer & Please Low Ball Jack***'S go back to WWWdotCraigslistoflowballers.Fools

Attachments

• husqvarna137.jpg
    husqvarna137.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 62
Hmm take it this site Is full of a bunch of old antiques and Dic*heads that jack off too saws and pics of one's they wish they could have but your SSI fixed income won't allow you ^^and actually your mom is the one who gave me the password how'd you know hmm cause your using it to fukin douche

Just to be clear, you can to a website called arboristsite filled with amateurs, professionals, and homeowners seeking advice. You posted a mid-low tier chainsaw on sale with one uninformative picture and no description that begged for a sarcastic response. Did you ever wonder why most people post several pictures including piston and compression, even on eBay? Because without those you have a parts saw. If someone were to buy it for 100 then find out you straight gassed it, by the time they're done repairing t themselves they could've bought new. I'm trying to get into the hobby of small engines without losing my butt on a piece of junk. Without knowing anything else about the saw other than the plastic looks nice I'll give you 35 bucks.

I've always dreamed of being an immature teenager who could throw a temper tantrum on an internet web site at the slightest provocation but never really knew how...... now I know.

Oh yes and have a good day.

"Hmm take it this site Is full of a bunch of old antiques and Dic*heads that jack off too saws and pics of one's they wish they could have but your SSI fixed income won't allow you ^^and actually your mom is the one who gave me the password how'd you know hmm cause your using it to fukin douche"

Back