• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272xp, Excellent Condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a clean Husqvarna 272xp that I would like to sell. This is a low hour saw with a brand new piston. The previous owner ran the saw just a little lean which lightly scored the original piston (see photo 1). The saw ran fine when I acquired it but I replaced the piston before it started to mar up the cylinder. During the process I deleted the base gasket and performed a muffler mod.

I am asking $400 for the saw, 20" husky bar and 2 Stihl chains which are literally brand new. Compression is just over 165 with 5 minutes of run time.

Call or text for fastest response, 417-two one four-1316

Dadgum shorthunter! Where do you find all these low hour beauties? You must scour every saw shop, flea market, CL, farm auction and pawn shop in the Ozarks!!!

LOL. I just sell the nice saws on here. Most of the well used saws get parted out

BTW, the paint on the bar was removed by the previous owner. He also dressed the bar rails

LOL. I just sell the nice saws on here. Most of the well used saws get parted out.

BTW, the paint on the bar was removed by the previous owner. He also dressed the bar rails
I did the same to an 026 I picked up for my FIL. Looks better than crappy old paint. Nice saw!

Very nice looking 272xp you got there! What brand piston did you use?

regards
JohnG

That didn't take long. If I hadn't just purchased another AS members saw I would have been all over this 272xp.

congrats and keep em coming!
JohnG

That didn't take long. If I hadn't just purchased another AS members saw I would have been all over this 272xp.

congrats and keep em coming!
JohnG
+1
That's a good looking saw for the price.

Latest posts

Back