• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 359/357 crankcase, oiler, cylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Husqvarna 359/357 parts, shipping not included:

359 crankcase, in good condition. One chip on the bottom, otherwise I observed normal wear. Bearings intact, assume on replacing them though. $40
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

357/359 oiler, gear and hoses $20
image.jpg

357 cylinder, couple chips/indents on the lip (upper) of the exhaust port. Otherwise in nice shape. Has some red overspray from being close to some equipment I painted. $25

359 cylinder, I cleaned it up pretty good. There are still some markings/aluminum transfer, but everything is smooth and nothing that you can feel with your finger. There is a gouge through the plating near one of the transfers, can barely feel it with your finger and doesn't seem like there will be any future issues with it being ran as-is. $25

i believe this is an old thread.. i was looking for a 357xp cylinder in good shape too, got all excited when i saw this

Back