• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 372 XP Crankcase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarge14

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice, non-damaged, 372 XP crankcase (preferably with seals, piston rod, and flywheel) still intact. I have all the extra parts to put it back together. Let me know whatcha got! Thanks in advanced.

I'm looking for a nice, non-damaged, 372 XP crankcase (preferably with seals, piston rod, and flywheel) still intact. I have all the extra parts to put it back together. Let me know whatcha got! Thanks in advanced.

i have an early year 2000s complete crank case no (fly-wheel) (no badges) comes with new (flywheel puller) and (24" used bar and chain) and (factory stock felling dog) and (case gasket) and (base gasket) set turns over in good shape pm me if interested

Back