• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 385XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello. For sale is this half wrap 385XP. Has dual port muffler, deleted base gasket and retuned. Saw runs great and is ready to rip. Has large dawgs, 390XP starter and high top filter. Squish is at .021" after gasket delete with lots of torque!!! Replaced front oil cap as it was leaking (bad seal). Also have a slightly tweaked full wrap that will fit up on the saw just fine that will be included in the full asking price. Asking $550 SHIPPED in the USA, PHO. Back right corner or the tank is chipped but saw runs and cuts great and leaks NO fuel. Please let me know if you want specifics about something or have another offer.

Thanks,
BGE

Attachments

• 3851.jpg
    3851.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 215
  • 3852.jpg
    3852.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 247
  • 3853.jpg
    3853.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 242
  • 3854.jpg
    3854.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 229
  • 3855.jpg
    3855.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 177
Did you do a compression test on it?
Nope. Before I bought it I pulled it apart, cyl looked clean with nice cross hatching and rings looked great. With gasket delete this is one of the very few saws I think about using the decomp on. She has some compression... I don't have a good large plug hole comp reader either.

$450 shipped?

No, Thank you. A reasonable shipped/insured price is listed above. Your price (shipped) reflects a completely stock, hammered, end-of-life saw, most likely posted on Ebay saw. Since this saw also comes with a full wrap (as mentioned above) I am fairly firm on price.

Back