• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 394XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to reply, that for $100 more you have my running 2100!:D

Trust me I would have spoken a few not so nice words when I saw the price I sent you on the 2100. That is what happens when a simple minded person like me gets too many things going.

I want to say your response back was EXACTLY what I like. No BS, no tire kicking, simply a quick to the point response. I wish others would just do that.

Bill is straight up to deal with. Get his number in a pm and call him. Easy stuff.

I do believe it is soooooo much easier to deal over the phone. That is the way I prefer to deal. I am definitely old school. Just like in many folks area we have Amish folks. They deal via US mail or in person. I am trying to get a $50,000 deal down with one fine man. It is tough as he is 3 hrs south in Missouri. I believe some folks need to step back and remember that Rome was not built in a day. No reason to get all wound up. Heck here how can anyone be unhappy it is 50F and drying daily

Back