• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (3) Stihl 024 and 026 saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Towing a 20,000 lb trailer with a Suburban (or equivalent) on 3 axles?

Anywhere close to that will still be impressive.
So now that you have told us all about all your vast experience pulling dead Chevy's what kind of experience do you have on the topic of saws and shipping them?

Still have these ? I’d like to have them ….

Oh wait …. I do 😁

Good grief Bill you spent more on packaging materials than the saws are worth. Looks like a bunch of turkeys wrapped up 😂
Well I like to pack things to arrive😄. I bag all saws in garbage bags then shrink wrap them. I want to eliminate any chance if odor. Of course then use paper or other cardboard to fill the voids. Some folks get some real nice selections of the 7 weekly farm papers I get . You should be happy you did not get my spray foam treatment. If they are traveling great distance I also coat the inside with spray foam. I have to be careful though as sometimes if I get too much it will blow up the box. I buy double thick boxes and try to line them as much as I can. I try to hot glue all the box flaps but I did not in your case as I could not find my glue gun. I did find it right afterwards though.🤬 In the past I have used construction adhesive such as PL200 to glue them. The problem with that is the adhesive has a strong odor and I worry if it will trigger an investigation.

Latest posts

Back