• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Husqvarna 44

kz1000

kz1000

fixumologist
Looking for crank seals for a 44, anybody know what fits? None of the sites seem to have the oem. Thanks

kz1000

kz1000

fixumologist
I haven't pulled them yet so don't have any figures. Been fighting the carburetor and think they may be why. Guess I'll vac it to be sure. Thanks.

kz1000

kz1000

fixumologist
This one has the hdc and it really wanted to flood bad. I sonic cleaned it and put in a kit but found that the diaphragm had a longer center point, filed it down and it's a whole lot better. Floods on it's side and the l and h are out more than they should be.

Huskitoter

Huskitoter

ArboristSite Operative
This one has the hdc and it really wanted to flood bad. I sonic cleaned it and put in a kit but found that the diaphragm had a longer center point, filed it down and it's a whole lot better. Floods on it's side and the l and h are out more than they should be.
Sounds like an AM kit. Plenty of those just don't work right, including the one I received where the metal disc was on the wrong side of the diapram.