• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 55

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leo58

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale Husqvarna 55 with decomp. This saw runs,idles and oils as it should.It has an 18" Oregon sprocket nose bar and good 3/8 Oregon chain.The bar burn is not from this saw. Saw has been running on 93 octane non-ethanol and husky XP oil at 40:1 ratio 150.00 plus actual ship from 42602. USPS money order. PM me but prefer call at 606 306 3445. Comp is 125psi.

Attachments

• IMAG0006.JPG
    IMAG0006.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0007.JPG
    IMAG0007.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0008.JPG
    IMAG0008.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0038.JPG
    IMAG0038.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 70
Not in the market for this saw as I have two already, but I have done a number of face to face deals with Leon and have always been pleased with what I have received. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this saw. Hoping he finds me more goodies in the future.

You can't go off has or doesn't have a decomp........subject has been covered at length. Only way to tell is if it has the series of + cast into lower jug. Decomp was on both jugs at different times.

yeah it has been covered at length, and the consensus is that its easiest to see the decomp rather than look for those markings. My understanding is that a few 55 Ranchers came w a de-comp and open ports, but other than that it is the rule. Assuming of course the OEM cylinder, if aftermarket then thats another can of worms.

Back