ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Looks just like Michigan. Except, we don’t have deposits on our beverage containers. And ‘our’ Grand Rapids is where Judy Garland was from.

Philbert
I was talking about Nevada :).
I've never been to Minneapolis either, but I have been to Minnesota, lots of in-laws there and that's where my MIL and FIL are from.
Funny there are quite a few Grand Rapids'. When I call on Craigslist ads down in Toledo and NW ohio(MIL now resides there), I have to be careful telling them I'm from Grand Rapids as there is one right there, not sure why they don't get it when I say I'll be just over 2 hrs getting there :lol: .
Have a great weekend.

heimannm

heimannm

Tree Freak
Mcculloch Refurbished gas chainsaws. Condition is "Certified refurbished".
All chainsaws in my store have been reconditioned, after 2004 when mcculloch stopped subletting their fr 2.0 saws to my west coast factory I have my own power pro shop located here in the west. All mcculloch saws have rebuilt or new carbs and lines with fuel filters, air fiters, and plugs as well. 90% of my machines have passed a 100% LIKE NEW compresion check but those that didnt have had a ring seal kit installed. All saws have coils with 90%+ life. These saws may show signs of wear due to the FR program however they are refurbed to mcculloch standards and will last. They come ready to put non ethonal gas and bar oil. They will come adjusted out of the box. Please remember adjusting a carb is not recomended and should be performed by a certified mechanic.
SAWS come with bar and chain.
We have more than 10 mcculloch 32 cc 14 inch saws. Please see separate listings for our 35cc 16 inch and 38cc 18 inch saws as well..
Why should you buy a mcculloch saw you ask. The only saw that revs 30% higher rpms to cut max compared to others. Thus these saws are equivalent to newer bigger engines and perform heavier tasks in shorter times.

Philbert

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Mcculloch Refurbished gas chainsaws. Condition is "Certified refurbished".
All chainsaws in my store have been reconditioned, after 2004 when mcculloch stopped subletting their fr 2.0 saws to my west coast factory I have my own power pro shop located here in the west. All mcculloch saws have rebuilt or new carbs and lines with fuel filters, air fiters, and plugs as well. 90% of my machines have passed a 100% LIKE NEW compresion check but those that didnt have had a ring seal kit installed. All saws have coils with 90%+ life. These saws may show signs of wear due to the FR program however they are refurbed to mcculloch standards and will last. They come ready to put non ethonal gas and bar oil. They will come adjusted out of the box. Please remember adjusting a carb is not recomended and should be performed by a certified mechanic.
SAWS come with bar and chain.
We have more than 10 mcculloch 32 cc 14 inch saws. Please see separate listings for our 35cc 16 inch and 38cc 18 inch saws as well..
Why should you buy a mcculloch saw you ask. The only saw that revs 30% higher rpms to cut max compared to others. Thus these saws are equivalent to newer bigger engines and perform heavier tasks in shorter times.
Mark,

I assume that this is something that you copied and pasted. But it sounds like YOU are now selling these out of your new shop!

Philbert

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
HAIX is having a sale on factory seconds (cosmetic defect) boots, which includes some chainsaw protective models. Still a bit of an investment, but these can be hard to find.

Philbert