Id smoke any old school muscle car on here...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
IMG_20180708_172915.jpg

Parents bought me a 1977 Porsche 935 Martini class 5 turbo for my college graduation gift. It was pretty quick? :laughing:

Everything i have is bought and paid for....what about yours?
Your doing it right . I'm 61 own my home and a rental property no mortgage. But you may have a little chip on your shoulder. Or are you just instigating a bit. This is my old school muscle car . It's been upgraded by about 150 hp. Best time as it was 11.99 1/4mile Lebanon track. But my 69 AMX is a little faster 11.90

Your doing it right . I'm 61 own my home and a rental property no mortgage. But you may have a little chip on your shoulder. Or are you just instigating a bit. This is my old school muscle car . It's been upgraded by about 150 hp. Best time as it was 11.99 1/4mile Lebanon track. But my 69 AMX is a little faster 11.90

Lebanon ny? Use to watch nostalgia drags there all the time

Mine civic runs low 13s n/a stock bottom end and a vtec head. I was just kidding about smoking muscle cars.... When i have the funds for a turbo setup that may change though.. High 11s are pretty dam quick. I hope to get into low 10s upper 9s one day.... And about the housing comments that feller del is a **** from the political forum...he is a bernie supporter, his comment was making fun of my mobile home. Nice cars by the way. Cars and chainsaws are about the best hobbys i have found.

525hp, 7000lbs.

First time drag racing. I had it in the mid 13s by the next year, just from more experience.

[/QUOTE

Nice... I like diesels. Do u watch whistlindiesel or westen champlin on youtube? Pretty funny stuff based around diesels.

525hp, 7000lbs.

First time drag racing. I had it in the mid 13s by the next year, just from more experience.

[/QUOTE

Nice... I like diesels. Do u watch whistlindiesel or westen champlin on youtube? Pretty funny stuff based around diesels.

Latest posts

Back