IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite saying has always been,Sooner is better than later.
BTW whose wife or daughter are us old pervert ogling?

Boy i feel like i'm one of the guys now. . .not one picture of my rear on here. . .well since you all are gettin kinda dirty, here ya go. . .thought i'd put this one out there for ya all to ponder

gtgjuly151.jpg

Label this picture how you all see fit. . . :)

Boy i feel like i'm one of the guys now. . .not one picture of my rear on here. . .well since you all are gettin kinda dirty, here ya go. . .thought i'd put this one out there for ya all to ponder

gtgjuly151.jpg

:hmm3grin2orange:

gtgjuly151.jpg

Well your right, no pictures of your rear here, but how do you know that none were taken? :hmm3grin2orange:

Nice pictures, looks like ya'll had a blast. Sure were a lot of saws there I would have like to seen/run. And some friends I would like to make.

I assume that is a Photoshoppped pic.

I ordered a new computer and paid a freaking $200 for Photoshop so can mess around. I have yet to figure out anything with it though.

Bill

Back