• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2065, 2171 50mm topend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Jonsered 2065 chainsaw with 50mm topend (2171). Saw has new meteor piston, skf bearings, OEM parts: seals and gaskets, fuel line, filter and carb kit. Starts and runs fine. 140lbs on compression.

This saw has the side tensioner, zama carb and one piece top cover. There is a crack in the top cover and a dent in the muffler, otherwise the saw is in pretty nice shape. Not much paint off of the case. The cylinder has a bunch of fins missing, see pictures. I ran almost two tanks through it and the saw is still running fine. So I don't think the cylinder will croak any time soon, but the saw is priced accordingly. Overall, a nice 70cc saw that has a fresh bottom end.

I'll do $325 for the powerhead. Tack on $50 for the NOS, like new,Windsor bar and a used Oregon chisel chain.

Latest posts

Back