• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2159 MINT!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Saw is near new condition. I would put the run time around one tank or less. It is a C so it has the cat muffler. Starts easy, runs good, looks like new. It has the Zama carb. Bar and chain are original, 20" 3/8 .058 Jonsered labeled Tsumura and Oregon 73lpx. I have not cut anything with it yet but it should be good to go. Clutch cover has some very light scuffs on the round bump and the painted portion of the handlebar had some typical paint chips. I touched them up cause I'm OCD. Saw looks beautiful.

Looking to get $525 shipped obo. They aren't making anymore of them and one in this shape is pretty rare.

Thanks,

AJ

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

I like the 2159 with a 18" bar, really does well. I had mine ported and want to try it with a 20" but the 18 is a lot of fun. GLWS, that's a nice saw. I think I paid about $600 after tax for mine when new. I'd do it all over again for sure.

Absolutely beautiful saw. Suddenly missing my 359 again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back