just ordered 2 ms660 china chain saw from china 15 days a go will get them epacket from china

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? He would have shat a brick in the old "modern warfare" world chats 13 years ago[emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

If that offended him imagine if he found the political forum.
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Anyone get their saw yet?
Nope, for some reason tracking has stopped in the uk. Need to wait till the 30th to file for a refund or get them to resend another. Just been sitting there. The expected delivery date is the 30th of the month. So idk if the tracking dropped out or what happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-121451_DHgate.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-121451_DHgate.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 20
Tracking like that happens sometimes. I shipped a saw part to Australia just recently 1st class due to cost of shipping Priority. We had both agreed being it was his dime.
Part went through US and to Hong Kong pretty fast. Then it showed leaving Hong Kong. Well it must have went by boat. Took another 30 days or so from Hong Kong to Aussie.
But in the end it showed back up landing in Oz and then to new owner.

Just betting yours is on the slow boat with that cheap of shipping. Tracking date saying by 30th means jack crap when on a boat. Just my WAG.

Have had stuff from China take 40+ days before by boat. Then hit west coast and up to 10 days through customs to midwest.

Shows it's left the UK. Slow boat is exactly right, wouldn't expect to see anything new on it for a month, but it looks normal to me.

I ship from China to the USA all the time professionally. There's a reason it costs me $120-150 to move even an empty box - order something Friday and may well receive it Monday.

I'm just waiting for now. Dh gate guarantees delivery or my money back, so I can just hang tite for a wile more i guess. I've gotten a few things over the years on the slow boat, however this is supposed to be a "e packet" whatever that is., And they sent it via air from china to the uk. Which I thought was odd, as why they just wouldnt have sent it via air to the USA, but like you say I can give it some more time and see what happens.

Why doesn't Husqvarna make kits OEM quality instead of China or Stihl? I do not want any of the modern EPA crap. Thanks

I agree what you say about EPA but what do you mean by :

"Why doesn't Husqvarna make kits OEM quality instead of China or Stihl?" ??

Why doesn't Husqvarna make kits OEM quality instead of China or Stihl? I do not want any of the modern EPA crap. Thanks

You said it yourself man, EPA. They legally can't.

I'm sure you can get most of the parts individually as parts and put it together yourself, but your cost will be enormous.

I'm just waiting for now. Dh gate guarantees delivery or my money back, so I can just hang tite for a wile more i guess. I've gotten a few things over the years on the slow boat, however this is supposed to be a "e packet" whatever that is., And they sent it via air from china to the uk. Which I thought was odd, as why they just wouldnt have sent it via air to the USA, but like you say I can give it some more time and see what happens.
I think a saw would weigh to much to ship it epacket.

Back