• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Kubota B1700D Tractor with AIL Front End Loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treepig

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
1996 Kubota B1700D with upgraded AIL Front End Loader. Machine has 1547 hours on it and runs STRONG. Starts right up and works like a champ. Machine has just been serviced with all fluids and filters changed. Also has a new battery just replaced a few months ago. Machine is 3 speed manual, 4wd, with power steering and a 3 point hitch. Has a few dents and dings, but no mechanical issues

It really is a great machine that I hate to sell. Great for a variety of functions. Come see it and you will want to take it with you!!!! Asking $8500 or best offer.

I may consider a trade for a 6” wood chipper, 35hp or above stump grinder, tow behind stump grinder, or a decent 2500 type pickup.

Don’t be afraid to make an offer. I need to move this tractor and have a price in mind that I will settle for. I can deliver within a reasonable distance.

Call Kevin at 508-958-5451. Tractor is located in Massachusetts on the Rhode Island border.
5.jpg 3.jpg

Call Kevin at 508-958-5451

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 9