Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a believer they already have the best gift anyone can ever have at Christmas for a non believer that is the best gift anyone can offer to that person is Christ

I'd rather have a NOS Contra...

...to each their own. Just no socks please.

Yeah, you dudes want some socks, Wildmans got some spares,skidmarks included......your mileage may vary:pumpkin2:

Is "skidmark" related to Modifiedmark? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

WTF? :eek:

ROFL I dont know if I have undies old enough to have Mark in them! :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey now watch out, I might resemble, err, resent that remark! :angry2:

Man, I hope Mark see this and chimes in!...defending his 1/2 brother "Skidmark". lol

Man I have been minding my own business and all of a sudden, :buttkick:

No one is safe, Mark!

Yeah I see that!

Just want to let you know, that Dayton you sent is being put to good use, I have robbed a buch of stuff off it already.

Too bad it met such a early death, but taking it apart I see why it did. That saw was stuffed so full of sawdust and crap there was no way it could have cooled itself. The owner should have been horsewhipped.

I get time I may try to see if its auto oiler can be swapped to a 361.

Yeah I see that!

Just want to let you know, that Dayton you sent is being put to good use, I have robbed a buch of stuff off it already.

Too bad it met such a early death, but taking it apart I see why it did. That saw was stuffed so full of sawdust and crap there was no way it could have cooled itself. The owner should have been horsewhipped.

I get time I may try to see if its auto oiler can be swapped to a 361.

Belive it or not the owner of that saw has been a fire wood cutter for 35+ years. He should have known better.

Glad to see it getting recycled! Motomedic has an identical one, that is seized. Contact him if you need another one, or other parts.
Jim

i have a 6" round metal wire flue brush,,3/8 thread,,i used it 2 times and then found out you are suppose to poly brush on stainless,,,who needs it can have,,will cost you nothing to send it,,just PM me

This was donated to me so I'm passing it on. It is missing the carb, coil, and muffler. All of the screws that hold the recoil on are missing. I might have the carb if someone tells me what kind fits it, same with the muffler. It came to me in a boxes. I found one but can't find the other. Pay the shipping and it's yours. PM me if your interested and Merry Christmas!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Glad to see it got there quickly. You'll have to post some pictures of the rebuild on it when you get time.

I sure will. It's gonna be a little while yet though. Working on a 922 and a 550 at the moment. Plus i'll have to take some time and gather a few small things like a carb kit, fuel lines and i may go electronic on the ignition. Oh and dont forget why this is my new favorite small saw...besides being a HOMELITE they have wrap handle bars available.

I haven't put a plug in it yet but the piston and cylinder are clean. It's got that funny 1 ring to...Dykes ring???

Back