Logger's day off...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He puts it thru the posts! GOAL! :msp_tongue:

That's a tight shot there Bob. . . Pretty good work for a greenhorn. :laugh:

PA160194.jpg

Hey! Them'r the earplugs I wear! By far the most comfortable of all the ones I've tried.

He puts it thru the posts! GOAL! :msp_tongue:

That's a tight shot there Bob. . . Pretty good work for a greenhorn. :laugh:

Wellllllll, I gotta fess up. It had a pretty good lean that way and since I didn't know how much of the wood was still good and how it would hold I just gunned it for the gap. It's not as narrow as it looks, either. There was actually a couple of feet on each side.

Wellllllll, I gotta fess up. It had a pretty good lean that way and since I didn't know how much of the wood was still good and how it would hold I just gunned it for the gap. It's not as narrow as it looks, either. There was actually a couple of feet on each side.

Well, I still say good job anywho. . . Them shots aren't too easy to make, a little off on the gun one way or the other and you're banging up leave trees. Put'n a 3' tree through a 7' hole takes more than dumb luck. :cheers:

I hope that was not the Woodland Creatures hardhat. If so, looks like you've been abusing it! Where is the stinkeye emoticon???:)

Fear not, fair lady....that's the old hat. I'm saving the one you sent me, minus the cutesy little fuzzy-bunnies, elves, and other assorted weirdness, for special occasions.

I actually took a day off. A new U-joint and new tires for the carry-all. Had to be done. Kind of excited about the new tires....the mud is unreal on the way to the blocks. You could sculpt a bowl before you left, and by the time you got to the motel it'd be ready for soup. I will bring the camera this week. - Sam

I actually took a day off. A new U-joint and new tires for the carry-all. Had to be done. Kind of excited about the new tires....the mud is unreal on the way to the blocks. You could sculpt a bowl before you left, and by the time you got to the motel it'd be ready for soup. I will bring the camera this week. - Sam

Sam, unless you've already committed to tires, you should try these remolded like I just got for my truck. They have the "workhorse" pattern, and are studable. I saved a crapload of money, and they're good tires.

Ordered them from Ohio, and they got here in a few days. There's also a place closer, in SD, that seem to make a mean tire.

I've heard of that Nate, but the tires are already on the truck and they were able to find a good tire with a narrow footprint that still fit the damn 10" wide rims some chucklehead put on the truck. Shaved about 2" of width off from the previous tires. Thanks though - Sam

Back