• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mac D30 and 250.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeMonkey85

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a McCulloch D30 and McCulloch 250 up for sale. Both pull over freely and seem to have good compression, my tester is junk waiting on new one. They seem to have nothing missing. I was going to try to get em running but new baby says otherwise. I have not tested the saws other than pulling them over and pulling the muffler. Hopefully a Mac nut will get them back in their full glory, I'm more of a Stihl guy or old J'reds. I am open to reasonable offers. Figured I'd give you guys a chance at em since I'm not a huge fan of Fleabay. PM me with any questions or requests. Thanks m250 LS.jpg m250 RS.jpg m250 carb.jpg m250 cyl.jpg mD30 top.jpg mD30 RS.jpg mD30 LS.jpg mD30 cyl.jpg mD30 carb.jpg

Realize that the 250 is I no way rare and not all that desirable and the D30 isn't much better. They look to be in great shape though, and best of luck with the sale.

I might be a taker on the D-30, how is the oil tank on it? Had one once where the bottom of the tank was rusted out.

William, originally they didn't, but after they saw their system didn't work, the factory recalled them and fitted them with a double tank.

Latest posts

Back