Made some decals for my wood cutting tool box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_dj1

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Like the title says, I bought this box the other day at TSC for my files and plug wrench for the splitter and whatever else will fit in it. I didn't want it to get left in the woods so I put some orange decals on it.
PumDinG.jpg

XkzzhKe.jpg

I have a vinyl cutter if anyone needs anything let me know, it's just a hobby so prices aren't bad. :)

IMG_3991.jpg Vinyl is pretty cool!
I got a $550. DOT ticket (two tickets actually) last fall for (1) not having registered with DOT, and (2) no company name, city/state, and DOT number posted. I had a friend of a friend do some lettering and the stripe for the truck soon after to comply.
Can you do license tabs? :drinkingcoffee:
That little sticker was $590. this year for 24,000#

View attachment 563661 Vinyl is pretty cool!
I got a $550. DOT ticket (two tickets actually) last fall for (1) not having registered with DOT, and (2) no company name, city/state, and DOT number posted. I had a friend of a friend do some lettering and the stripe for the truck soon after to comply.
Can you do license tabs? :drinkingcoffee:
That little sticker was $590. this year for 24,000#

I'm not sure what a license tab is. Get me a pic and I'm sure I can. Nevermind....LOL

Ouch. My 55,000lb truck costs me $65 a year.

I wondered how you could run so many trucks. Makes a little more sense now.
I would love a 24' flatbed tandem with a piggyback hookup for delivering pallets. No idea what plates would cost for 52,000# or more. Never asked. Do not have a CLD either, just the chauffeurs license for commercial up to 26,001#. Still kicking around shifting to bundles, then everything changes.

Sorry for the hijack... Tool box is cool.
The guy that did the vinyl on my truck used to do names on boat transoms when he lived in Florida.

I wondered how you could run so many trucks. Makes a little more sense now.
I would love a 24' flatbed tandem with a piggyback hookup for delivering pallets. No idea what plates would cost for 52,000# or more. Never asked. Do not have a CLD either, just the chauffeurs license for commercial up to 26,001#. Still kicking around shifting to bundles, then everything changes.

Sorry for the hijack... Tool box is cool.
The guy that did the vinyl on my truck used to do names on boat transoms when he lived in Florida.

I only have 2 trucks on the road. Have 2 more waiting dump beds though. All the other trucks are shop trucks. (Ie.. not mine but I drive many of them from time to time)

I have a CDL. Can haul hazmat, tankers, doubles, etc too.

Latest posts

Back