• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Minty Husqvarna 262xp's for sale

HusqyStihl

HusqyStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Here is one I got from Wiggs recently. It was shipped straight to Randy. It has been gone thru completely and needs nothing. It is ported. Has the 120 carb on it. I don't allow stickers on my classic 2 series saws, but Im sure Randy will send you one if you need it. This one I need $850 shipped for. I have more than that in it.

View attachment 423152 View attachment 423152 View attachment 423153
Oh damn that is a sexy saw! I'm struggling now, i will have to think this through and i'm really surprised its still available! I guess its good to keep bumping this to the top anyway. I really think i would mount that on the wall, i don't think i'd use it at all :laugh: maybe snuggle with it..

Can i ask the difference in a 140 carb? i believe that was stated but thought it was only the 144 or 87..

~Moose

OnTheRoad

OnTheRoad

Collector of shiny things.
In my own bed every night. Kansas City Northland
Bottom line: if it's one of Steven's saws it is something you want to own. He knows what he's buying, he only buys uniquely rare and nice examples, and he is an honest trader. All the hard work is done for the buyer.

I sure wish I needed or could even remotely justify buying any of your saws, Steven. Everything you have is the best of the best which is what I buy.

Do you have a minty ported 372xp you want to unload?

bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bottom line: if it's one of Steven's saws it is something you want to own. He knows what he's buying, he only buys uniquely rare and nice examples, and he is an honest trader. All the hard work is done for the buyer.

I sure wish I needed or could even remotely justify buying any of your saws, Steven. Everything you have is the best of the best which is what I buy.

Do you have a minty ported 372xp you want to unload?
Very kind words. Thank you Sir.