• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 371xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnice_37

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Mastermind Worksaws 371xp that is minty fresh. Not a whole lot of tanks thru it since porting, also has new fuel line, filter, carb kit, impulse line, clutch cover and recoil cover.

The saw is a 371xp but has the side tensioner. It also has a much less obnoxious muff mod, so it doesn't set the wood on fire like my 372xp has a tendency to do. Compression is killer, I have had several worked over saws and this is the only one that I absolutely need to use the de-comp on. My comp tester is not very accurate, so you'll have to be ok with "killer" as a rating.

I traded some horses and wound up with this after a couple go rounds, but just grabbed a bigger saw for some milling adventures so don't need 2 of the same saw.

I'd like $700 + shipping

This was my saw, I sent it to MMWS, ran less than 10 tanks thru it, had tune up and upgraded to side adjust and new recoil with factory new parts. I could not find a 371 sticker, so went with the 372. It looks just like I traded it. Love the MMWS 562 I got in trade. It was just as described. Deal in confidence.

Back