• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Ms 260 muffler problem

jasonw0586

jasonw0586

ArboristSite Lurker
The two half are coming apart while on the saw and its taosting my plastic up front..last time i took a muff off these I snapped a post..how does it go back together or do i just need a new nuff?? Whats the fix here??

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
There were a few different styles of muffler for the 026/ms260. Snap some good pics and post them up. I can't tell if you're attempting to say that the main muffler body is coming unbolted from the cylinder or the front cover is coming unbolted.

jasonw0586

jasonw0586

ArboristSite Lurker
There were a few different styles of muffler for the 026/ms260. Snap some good pics and post them up. I can't tell if you're attempting to say that the main muffler body is coming unbolted from the cylinder or the front cover is coming unbolted.
the 2 halafs are coming apart split where they join its not coming disconnected from main body..not arpund saw arm