• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW 2022 BUILD HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1699 USD SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up? What is a redline lubed ram?

I just laughed because you buying another. I think its cool.

The “redline lubed ram” is from another forum. “Ram” is the kind of truck, Redline is the brand of fluids we use.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I just laughed because you buying another. I think its cool.

The “redline lubed ram” is from another forum. “Ram” is the kind of truck, Redline is the brand of fluids we use.

I thought it was something entirely different

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Dave is definitely the man and gets a A+ review from me. Answered my questions within minutes on email and surprised me with how much patience he has. Not a scratch on the saw. Dave was very supportive with everything. Short bar is for noodling Incase anyone thinks it’s not for this saw. And have bigger bars for milling. Still can’t believe how good the service is that he gives his customersB034BD9D-A5A5-4DEF-A7D2-4C97E4F2381B.jpegE1953CA5-D5F3-4864-84C9-C7A1CFA1E35D.jpeg4187B665-F7E6-4F6D-ACE2-50E7DCE99FFE.jpegCA4C2D2C-0A91-403F-B2C0-449D0492EE26.jpeg

Certainly not it’s natural habitat but will get there lol. Makes the 075 look small. I really love the feel of the 075 tho!! And it milled my dinner table. And that’s a 171 just for size. This chainsaw is huge lolView attachment 873366View attachment 873367View attachment 873368

Yah

They are a cinder block of a saw. Definitely a commitment to run that thing all day. I did a lot of bucking with mine last summer on some good sized oaks. Though it was heavy it got the job done fast ( [emoji16]@huskihI)
969a864919cda063bebf354f74374c27.jpg

I received my 3120XP from Dave a few weeks ago and wanted to say yes, I totally endorse buying a saw from him....it is brand spanking new and packed very well, not a whif of fuel in the tank. I put a coat of wax on it...yep I did and put her on the shelf to look at and admire for the winter.....Thank you Dave for quickly answering all my questions prior to purchasing.

Off topic but I'm looking to buy a Cannon bar. Let me know.

I have several. They are heavy. I believe a cannon bar will outlive the saw you put it on. Maybe the next 2 or 3.

Back