• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

New Trees

NJT

Hi All, I’m hoping I can borrow your expertise to take better care of the trees on my property! First things first it would be great if you could tell me what sort of trees these are and how best to help them thrive. The photos here are of a large (50’+) coniferous tree in my front yard, I’ll post more photos in daylight. I’m very interested in how to keep my trees healthy and encourage them to grow as much as possible.

Attachments

NJT

Thank you! I have a few more suspects, I have 3 pics each (whole tree, bark closeup and leaves closeup). Can someone please let me know what these are as well? Thanks!!!

Attachments

notlimahttocs

notlimahttocs

Thank you! I have a few more suspects, I have 3 pics each (whole tree, bark closeup and leaves closeup). Can someone please let me know what these are as well? Thanks!!!
Looks like you've got a Norway or Black Spruce and a Maple. Not sure what the teardrop leaf one is.