• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB 520 Grinder $reduction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyslinger

xp390
Reaction score
I have a brand new in box Oregon 520 chain grinder. Was going to keep and use it but have since changed gears. I haven't a pic as it is still boxed up in shipping box from the guy I took as partial trade from. If you are questioning I'd this is legit ask s tebo. Would like to get 400.00 obo. Shipping included

This is the current upscale replacement for the 511AX grinder from Oregon and is made by Tecomec in Italy.
It comes with three pink wheels also from Italy as well as installation hardware and tools for measuring chain and setting your grinder.
Should easily do all of your round chain and raker grinding from 3/8 pico to .404.
Also handy as a workhorse grinder for removing material on rakers, gullets and cutters before finish work on square chains.

Back