No local Jonsered dealer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
The only dealer around is 50 plus miles away. Is there any online support for Jreds other than Tilton? Thanks.

Up here (25mi north of Louisville) the Western Auto stores have started to sell Jreds might try them if you have a store there.

Got a couple of dealers around me but nothing real promising and a long drive to boot but I do know where a 2171 is sitting on the shelf. :cheers:

Fire, I have a couple j-reds, and have the same problem you have, no dealer close by. I have used Simonians saw service in Cal. Rod has sent me parts and even 1 saw, he's fast and seems to know his stuff. Prices haven't been out of line at all. Just my small opinion on internet support for jonnys.

The local dealer in my neck of the woods sells Husqvarna , Jonsered, Stihl and Echo. Parts for all as well. Don't understand how or why, just grateful the shop is 15 minutes away. What the heck, can't the Husky dealers support Jonsered, they are one of the same! Where's Get Smart when you needem to investigate?:dizzy:

Thanks for the info Mr. Obvious. The closest one listed on line is the other side of Danville. Why don't you care for them?

I bet

Up here (25mi north of Louisville) the Western Auto stores have started to sell Jreds might try them if you have a store there.

Got a couple of dealers around me but nothing real promising and a long drive to boot but I do know where a 2171 is sitting on the shelf. :cheers:

I do to, I just bought the 2165 that was sitting next to it, if we are thinking the sameplace.

If you are talking about your 2171 you can find alot of parts through your local husqvarna dealer. I believe it shares a lot of parts with the 371xp and the 372xp. I get parts from online auctions and baileys. If you need a certain part there are also alot of people on this site that may be able to help you out. good luck Rick.

jonsered saws and parts

we are a full service jonsered outdoor products dealer as well as a jonsered dealer located in barbourville, ky 40906.....have plenty of 2171 on our shelves...questions give us a call at 606-546-7452....

thanks farmer and sons small engine
2466 ky 6
barbourville, ky 40906

Latest posts

Back