NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I'll be at Silverwood at the beginning of August if anyone want to meet up for a good Ass whopin!

A Canuckian huh?
I might could fit you in before breakfast, hell I'll even adjust the severity of my beatin to allow for the exchange rate and free healthcare :hmm3grin2orange:

Beings it's my birthday today, and I'm feelin' generous. Gonna dial the ol' whoop ass meter down to half power for all Texans and Canucks...one day only sale suckas!:laugh:

and as a Birthday Present to John, I'll pick up the remaining half measure of ass-whoop. Texicans, Canuckians, Missoulians, and Californyuns..... you're on notice, I'm going to beat you like a ( pinata, hockey puck, drum in a peace-circle, and/or vat of grapes)

Ah, hell...It ain't nuthin for me to just whoop all yer asses, except John, that's my birthday present to him! Youins just show up here right after my nap....Ima little old wiry feller and I'll be a wearin overalls and a John deere cap!

Ah, hell...It ain't nuthin for me to just whoop all yer asses, except John, that's my birthday present to him! Youins just show up here right after my nap....Ima little old wiry feller and I'll be a wearin overalls and a John deere cap!

You better fill up that empty swimming pool of your's with Tiger Balm, you're gonna need it :laugh:

You better fill up that empty swimming pool of your's with Tiger Balm, you're gonna need it :laugh:

By god, I just put two holes in that pool, now Ima gonna put two popknots on yer noggin!
[video=youtube;B281L9J5Uus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B281L9J5Uus&list=UUWKSbadKpcB7HZiYFgEi05g&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

ya mean slowly?
I maybe I'll just have Gologit give you that look and you will remember what a pup you are.

By god I may be a pup, but I fall my old growth redwoods with respect...slowly and with little breakage as possible ;)

Its ok to be scared.

Ol John ain't sceered, hell he's meaner than a momma grizzly, and hell be on you like a pissant on a popsickle stick :)

The plan next time is to have a large bonfire going, more inspiration to make it over :laugh:
You looked fine in midair pard...what'd you crash on your landing or something? Happy birthday Pardner!

Bike's headlight wasn't so lucky though:msp_biggrin:
6176001.jpg

Dang that's a nice bike! I would definitely get myself hurt with that!

Just thought I would post this....I really hope everyone who reads all the squallor myself and a few others have been postin knows that were only funnin...and ifn you take me too serious????by god I'll whoop yer ass :msp_smile:

So today I'm nursing a few minor injuries from yesterdays attempt to jump over our fire pit. After my test run, my wife says "oh you totally got this" and from the picture it looked like she my be right.... Wrong:laugh:
No pics of the carnage but here is the test flight: Seemed like it would work, right?
6176013.jpg

Like, shouldn't you be moving to Butte before you do jumps? :msp_sad:

What is it with the name changing? Is that a Montaaaaaana thang? :confused:

I have to use the sad faces. It is raining here today, and shall probably be raining tomorry....

Back