NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came here to find a montngal post to REP. Hell and say hello to the Montana crew, so all your ponits just went up on REP gang! Also now with my name on your headline, your ratings will too!:cool2:

Came here to find a montngal post to REP. Hell and say hello to the Montana crew, so all your ponits just went up on REP gang! Also now with my name on your headline, your ratings will too!:cool2:

Hope you can make next years GTG, I'm fixing to make it a 5 day affair. :rock:

Sad

:angry: Sure sorry I missed the hootenanny!

Heading west but only to West Virginia so far. Got a late start!

Next year or if someone wants to come out and help me build a new deck and log bath house at the cabin this year? We could have a miny GTG at Star Meadows! LOL

Next year or if someone wants to come out and help me build a new deck and log bath house at the cabin this year? We could have a miny GTG at Star Meadows! LOL

I'm in! :rock:

Turn out the lights seems like the partys over. Thats the problem with GTGs you go have a lot of fun meet a bunch of cool people see scenery as awsom as ours and then PFFT its over. Guess ill go kill some Cotton woods wish they were all doug fir they cut so much better and smell so much better

I'm producing and editing some video today. . . It takes a coons age to upload to YouTube though. I'll post some pics I got too.

Yeah, it ends too quick. . . Makes a guy look forward to the next one!

Star Meadows up Tally Lake area?

Hope you can make next years GTG, I'm fixing to make it a 5 day affair. :rock:

That would be good. If it's in June I'll be about a month away from retirement, could use a little preretirement road trip;) I wanted to get over this year, but had to burn some vacation in May or loose it:msp_mad:

Looks like you all had a great time , Wish I could of been there , And thanks for all the Pic's and videos.

I Gave out all 10 of my reps in this Thread today , And I lit-up all of the rep bars on ashmo75's rep meter :hmm3grin2orange:

tarzanstree
bigskyjake
madhatte
Metals406
Rounder
Haywire
Cedarkerf
funky sawman
slowp

ashmo75 - the Newbie , Welcome to AS

Have a good day

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QqIl7-ac0xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 foot 4 and full of ass whoop and Ima pourin it on you by god! LOL, I never heard you say that when I was there...I was in the zone :) I loved the annotation you put on there for John. That saw sounds nothing like my 66? That was Jakes 460 :) Anyhow, good job videoing that face cut. Really showed it in action.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back