NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jri-CJjNiC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 foot 4 and full of ass whoop and Ima pourin it on you by god! LOL, I never heard you say that when I was there...I was in the zone :) I loved the annotation you put on there for John. That saw sounds nothing like my 66? That was Jakes 460 :) Anyhow, good job videoing that face cut. Really showed it in action.

:msp_biggrin:

I said the 066 thing when I thought you were gonna use it. . . It wasn't until after you started cutting that I realized it wasn't your saw. I just didn't amend my statement of the video.

Just did not want anybody thinkin that little sissy la la chainsaw of Jake's was mine :laugh: Thanks for adding the vids pard. BTW...I watched them on youtube and let your ads run to try to make you some money, and discovered somethin kinda funny...a political ad for Mitt Romney:laugh:

Just did not want anybody thinkin that little sissy la la chainsaw of Jake's was mine :laugh: Thanks for adding the vids pard. BTW...I watched them on youtube and let your ads run to try to make you some money, and discovered somethin kinda funny...a political ad for Mitt Romney:laugh:

By God, I'ma tear yo head off and #### down yer neck whistle :msp_biggrin:

[I watched the vid and thought it sounded odd......I've run one of Cody's 66's and it was a hair louder than that.

That saw could use a "Sam's special winter time hand-warmer muffler", Jake.

View attachment 242087 But not in summer time.......Forest Circus will throw your ass in jail for that...

Last edited:
By God, I'ma tear yo head off and #### down yer neck whistle :msp_biggrin:

Boy, yer just ripe ass whoopin size! :)

Damn! This is like a trash talkin' palooza up in here!:laugh:

I may be swelled up in the jaw like a poisoned pup after my surgery, but it ain't nothin' for me to whoop a couple-a quarreling Montuckians. I've had the last three days to make a badass whoop ass stick, but then I realized an ol' tin can stuffed with the ass whoop will do just fine. Then I can scoop you fools up with the can and shake it for not getting yourselves all in the can!

Hell I'll even throw in a can just for ol' Haywire John so's he can guffaw about it later.

Like this: :laugh:

Last edited:
I may be swelled up in the jaw like a poisoned pup after my surgery, but it ain't nothin' for me to whoop a couple-a quarreling Montuckians. I've had the last three days to make a badass whoop ass stick, but then I realized an ol' tin can stuffed with the ass whoop will do just fine. Then I can scoop you fools up with the can and shake it for not getting yourselves all in the can!

Hell I'll even throw in a can just for ol' Haywire John so's he can guffaw about it later.

big talk for someone with girl feet:ices_rofl:

Boy, you best be hoping that's just the pain meds talkin'!:D

Hell John, I think th' lad wasted a passel of dough gettin them teeth yarded out, he coulda just came up here, made it to the GTG, and started spoutin off and we woulda done it for free

Speakin of ass whoopin, if you don't go to Libby Logger days this next weekend I'm gonna put a popknot on your head so damn big you'll have to cut a hole in your tin hat for it to stick out of

Well now you just don't let fear of common sense stop ya from a tryin by god! I'm tougher than a two dollar steak and I'll be on you like a dad gum corduroy on a hemorrhoid, stomp a mudhole in your ass and stomp it dry! I can't go...takin the family to Silverwood...hope my kids won't be pansies this year.

Well now you just don't let fear of common sense stop ya from a tryin by god! I'm tougher than a two dollar steak and I'll be on you like a dad gum corduroy on a hemorrhoid, stomp a mudhole in your ass and stomp it dry! I can't go...takin the family to Silverwood...hope my kids won't be pansies this year.

Well By God Silverwood'll be good practice for you, ride Timber Terror with no seatbelt and Thunder Canyon while underneath the raft and you might just be halfway ready for the certified ass wailin you're gonna get. I'ma thump you so damn hard yer gonna have to take that metal plate outta yer shoe and replace it with a 10" K&H :laugh::laugh:

Well By God Silverwood'll be good practice for you, ride Timber Terror with no seatbelt and Thunder Canyon while underneath the raft and you might just be halfway ready for the certified ass wailin you're gonna get. I'ma thump you so damn hard yer gonna have to take that metal plate outta yer shoe and replace it with a 10" K&H :laugh::laugh:

Hell, I'll be at Silverwood at the beginning of August if anyone want to meet up for a good Ass whopin!

Latest posts

Back