OH Sandy (storm chasers update)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skull and crossbones

landed a gig climbing at a nudist camp in martinsville, new jersey...this place sits on a "mountain"...the wind must have venturied up the ridge...big tulip poplars, oaks and ashes hung up and leaning over cottages...no crane or bucket trucks...no nudists either... they all went to florida before sandy...i'm staying at a motel that looks like an armed camp...tree guys from georgia, alabama, texas and virginia...they should change the name of this place to "skull and crossbones"...

landed a gig climbing at a nudist camp in martinsville, new jersey...this place sits on a "mountain"...the wind must have venturied up the ridge...big tulip poplars, oaks and ashes hung up and leaning over cottages...no crane or bucket trucks...no nudists either... they all went to florida before sandy...i'm staying at a motel that looks like an armed camp...tree guys from georgia, alabama, texas and virginia...they should change the name of this place to "skull and crossbones"...

Nice your working up at the sky farm huh? Ya up there with that guy from my neck of the woods ?

tulipville

you know the place? it's in the township of bridgewater up past chimney rock...caretaker's name is bill...electic gate to get in...lot's of big tulips...it's a mess!

pacific storms

hey jeff, what's happening? you gonna get any of that weather moving off the pacific?

you know the place? it's in the township of bridgewater up past chimney rock...caretaker's name is bill...electic gate to get in...lot's of big tulips...it's a mess!

Well hold on a minute , I don't know the caretaker and all , just be careful they say them central jersey caretakers start to get a little frisky right around the 1st frost , so don't drink or eat anything he makes for you , it may be roofead !

This was one of the bigger job we did 32" pine.. Were based in North Jersey

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

first two pics are from a 28" dia 80' red oak that landed in there front yard and took out the lines. Its the spar that is directly behind me that fell. The other pic is from my buddies back yard his saw was to small. the Saw's a Stihl MS660 with a 36" bar in all three pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back