Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it comes down to being a hobby shop or business, have them call me.

I've seen you work, and there's no way you're a professional. :)

Bad news guys

My shop burnt down today. My phone was in it at the time. If I had anything of yers here I appologize & will make it up to you sumhow. Please Pm me with phone #'s so I can git back to you in person.

Nobody was hurt, there is a few tools that will be salvageable. But the shop is gone. Please be patient with me while I git stuff sorted out.

I'm very sorry to hear this, :too_sad:

.....but there seem to be many that want to help you rebuild the shop, and help you in other ways! :msp_smile:

I personally can't stand insurance. What a coincidence that I recently had a short discussion on the subject with a member here. (eh Brad?)

I don't fault anyone that is short on insurance. I DO fault anyone who wants to use insurance to cover their stupidity, or just to get ahead at someone else's expense.

I am not assuming any particular insurance situation. IF one has a mortgage, and they require homeowners insurance, THEN one's hobby shop would be covered. :)

Did I mention I hate insurance?

I kinda see what ya mean. You must be talkin about insurance fraud? Because IMO, theres absolutely nothin wrong with turnin an insurance claim in. They (ins.co.'s) dont make millions a year they make BILLIONS a year.........

You'll have to put your pistol down to work. (Provided you have a beer in the other). Don't you think it will look odd having an ape running a tape measure?

I don't drink.....or own a pistol for that matter. :laugh:

Believe me though my friend.....I can build. :D

Oral support?????

Jesus Stumpy, I like ya and all, but......but.....

...I'd rather send ya some wrenches and stuff.:rock:

Just spent a few hours with Stumpy, Spencer, and Eric. Found out a lot. Stump is heartbroke, peanuts are good, country rules, Lady Gaga IS a girl, and there is a lot of money in poop. Just sayin.:dizzy:

If you can build I can handle the shocking stuff (as long as he is out of the city limits and no inspector is involved). My license is good for Louisiana only.

I have a feeling we can get something going. I talked to my son-in-law and another guy today that are willing to help out. If I had the dimensions of the building including height, size of doors and so forth, I could work up a material list.

I have a feeling we can get something going. I talked to my son-in-law and another guy today that are willing to help out. If I had the dimensions of the building including height, size of doors and so forth, I could work up a material list.

I just need what is going in the shop to size the main and service

That is true. I've seen Randy's work. He built an awesome playhouse for his grandkids in his backyard!

I do drink, don't own a pistol and could supervise.

You are just jealous of my skills..............and stuff. :msp_biggrin:

If you can build I can handle the shocking stuff (as long as he is out of the city limits and no inspector is involved). My license is good for Louisiana only.
There will be no inspectors. This is the Ozarks. :D

Just spent a few hours with Stumpy, Spencer, and Eric. Found out a lot. Stump is heartbroke, peanuts are good, country rules, Lady Gaga IS a girl, and there is a lot of money in poop. Just sayin.:dizzy:
Was there a secret meeting that I didn't know about? :confused:

Let's get something goin, I'm ready to help!

support

It is realy great to see all the offers of help and support from members out of state. I met Stumpy at the Ar. gtg and kind of took a likeing to him. I took him for a man of his word. It won't be easy but I think he will come out of this a stronger man. Chad don't let pride get in the way of all the offers of help to get you back on your feet. I know you were on a roll and then got kicked in the teeth,but friend thats called LIFE and sometime it sucks big time. I have had my share of beat downs and you just retreat,regroup and attack the problem again. I don't mean to lecture,just telling it like I have experienced it.

Latest posts

Back