Oregon 72LGX Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well as you know Oregon introduced the LGX Chain with the rounded drive link in every other link. Some loggers didn't care for the new drive link. I ran into the President of Oregon at the show last month and he told me that they were going back to the standard drive links on all chains. However there's still inventory in the field but the chain below will be the new chain as the inventory depletes itself. By the way, don't forget to look at our Christmas Specials.

Oregon%2072LGX072G-2.jpg

Well as you know Oregon introduced the LGX Chain with the rounded drive link in every other link. Some loggers didn't care for the new drive link. I ran into the President of Oregon at the show last month and he told me that they were going back to the standard drive links on all chains. However there's still inventory in the field but the chain below will be the new chain as the inventory depletes itself. By the way, don't forget to look at our Christmas Specials.

Oregon%2072LGX072G-2.jpg

Good info.... Hey Tony do you have any good deals on chainsaws going on right now?

That's strange, the Oregon sales rep told me in October that switching to 2 standard links then a rudder link instead of every other one had taken care of any problems.

That's strange, the Oregon sales rep told me in October that switching to 2 standard links then a rudder link instead of every other one had taken care of any problems.

It may have done, but not in the eyes of "the people".......

I have no problems with the "rudders", but I only have them in 16"...........

Loggers i talked to here hate the LGX.

they want the old stuff back.i never tried it because i only use Stihl chain.i'm sure it could get expensive if you blow through a lot of chains.

Latest posts

Back