Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Partner saw ID?

Can anyone tell me what model this is? Is it a decent saw?

Thanks

Tim

attachment.php

2 4 $50

Clever hua?
I will be buying 2 partners for 50 bucks soon .One is a 5000 plus and the other is a 65 I assume that is a S65 . The guy that has them wants a new saw and he works with me and knows I love my partners so he offered them to me today for $50.00 FOR THE PAIR. I offered that he may want to try for more from someone else but he says their mine if I want em.
The question I have is does the 65 have a chain brake? I have a few 5000's but never had a 65.

Clever hua?
I will be buying 2 partners for 50 bucks soon .One is a 5000 plus and the other is a 65 I assume that is a S65 . The guy that has them wants a new saw and he works with me and knows I love my partners so he offered them to me today for $50.00 FOR THE PAIR. I offered that he may want to try for more from someone else but he says their mine if I want em.
The question I have is does the 65 have a chain brake? I have a few 5000's but never had a 65.

I think they could have came with or without them depending on the year and the market they were intended for.

I know my 7000+ has one but the P-70 I just got does not. My Skil branded F-55 has one as well.

5500h

Very pretty shades of yellow I might add, thanks for posting them up. I like the style of the R-14

Any chance of finding a set of heated handle tubes for my 5500H in Germany? I have had no luck here in the states.

Hi

I´ll find out if something is available.
Myself i have only the 5500 without heated handles .
Thanks for great interrest!

E.

R16 info?

Looking for some info on an R16. Brandon removed the recoil yesterday to take up some slack on the rope. Went to put it back together and I believe a part is missing. I looked at the IPL I have and it's not very clear. Does anybody have one they could look and see what goes between the recoil and the flywheel? Maybe a picture?
It has to be on the barn floor, but not knowing what I'm looking for makes it tough. Thanks Scoot

Thanks, I appreciate it. The 5500 is a awsome runner.

He Mark Question;
I have 500's and 5000's was this the latest saws Partner built in around 84 or so or did they make saws longer than that ? I am looking for somthing to work on this winter and I got to wondering if I could find a newer model saw out there. Thanks Jeff

Latest posts

Back