• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3500 Timbermaster 60cc $175

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulan_man85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Selling a nice running poulan 3500 timbermaster 60cc saw, very strong running and in great shape, if you know anything of these saws then you know what they are about, pro grade saw that will hold its own against just about anything in its class, why pay twice the price for the same quality of saw? Looking to get $175 plus the ride, comes with clean 20 inch bar setup with 3/8 pitch sharpened chain. If seriously interested i can get a pic of the piston, its perfect, and a compression test, this was a homeowner saw cared for by an old timer. 20180504_074935.jpg 20180504_074946.jpg20180504_104402.jpg

Thanks for the input, if someone is interested i will gladly get them, just very busy right now, i have close to 60 saws in my shop right now that need going over between my own and customers, i stand behind anything i sell 100%

Bump, someone make me an offer on this saw, would like it sold to help with funds for other projects, thanks.

I was wondering if you could tell me the bore size on the Poulen 3500? Ive been wanting to modify one. But i cant figure out the bore size

Back