Poulan pro 655

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcrotty

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum. I just scored a big poulan 655 and curios about really anything about them. It has I think 25 in bar and wonder what kinda big bar I could put on it and what would fit. All I know is it's in great shape it runs and it has Grey plastic

Sweet saw. Mine is a somewhat modified BP and just laughs at a buried 36" bar w/ .404 chain. It normally wears a 30" Cannon, Husky mount w/ 3/8" semi-skip, chisel filed. A bar for a big Husky needs only slight modifications.

Sweet saw. Mine is a somewhat modified BP and just laughs at a buried 36" bar w/ .404 chain. It normally wears a 30" Cannon, Husky mount w/ 3/8" semi-skip, chisel filed. A bar for a big Husky needs only slight modifications.
Ok so ill keep an eye out for a big husky mount bar. Saw is awsome so far I wish it was a BP. I actually haven't even looked to see if it has a third port in it yet but I doubt it does since the gray plastic tells me it's a earlier version. But hey found it on marketplace 85 bucks

Can you post a Pic? I'd like to compare that to my Poulan 4000. They might be about the same size but built about 10 years apart.

Can you post a Pic? I'd like to compare that to my Poulan 4000. They might be about the same size but built about 10 years apart.

Oops! Nope, the 655 is a bigger engine by far. My error.
W

Attachments

• 20210817_184109.jpg
    20210817_184109.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Awsome I definitely will look when I get chance. Also seen that you can take muffler cover off of a p-51 I believe maybe 41 and makes it a dual port
Yes mine is a boost port. I thought it must be the way it screams on top end.

Back