• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 8500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a younger brother, so I will probably side with @astnmacgto on this matter.

Though I did tolerate a fair amount of abuse from my older brother, but I ended up five inches taller and fifty pounds heavier. The crap stopped when I put his head through the wall when I was sixteen.
The ONLY difference between us is that he has less hair, but let's just say I'm gaining on him!

Though I did tolerate a fair amount of abuse from my older brother, but I ended up five inches taller and fifty pounds heavier. The crap stopped when I put his head through the wall when I was sixteen.

So Midgets & Leprechauns run in your family too?

Mayhaps we a really Are Cousins, Cousin.

Older brothers pave the way for younger bros..
Unless Austin has done a lot of growing in the last 2 months or so I am pretty sure big brother has still got the size advantage in this case. Neither are small

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Older brothers pave the way for younger bros..
Unless Austin has done a lot of growing in the last 2 months or so I am pretty sure big brother has still got the size advantage in this case. Neither are small

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
We don't ever really physically fight. However, we do rather enjoy bickering back-and-forth as well as the art of the trade deal. You oughta hear us when we are trying to come to an agreement on a trade it's quite comical.

@Boomer 87 and @astnmacgto it's nice to see you guys have common interests. The only thing my older brother and I had in common for the first 25 years was our dislike of each other.
Yeah, we used to work together for 6 years. Some people say it never ends up good working with family but we work great together, we yell and scream do whatever we can to try and irritate each other but it's all in good fun. That's truly the only thing I miss about my old job.

I hope you and your brother get along now.

Also full derailment has occurred, and ummmm, not sorry

Never heard of a 378...
How do you come up with those #'s?

It was a 350 taken .125 over. Some of the Chevys could be taken .125 over if the blocks sonic tested for cylinder wall thickness. Basically same bore size as a 400 small block but same 350 stroke 3.48".

Back