• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 8500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Millenials give people like me a bad name.

I get up every day and go get my own, everything I have I've earned and sometimes the hard way. Meanwhile other people my age need a safe space for when their feels get hurt.

I don't even have time for my feels to hurt lol.

Also, totally not directed at you lonestar. Directed at all of my lazy worthless age group.

Millenials give people like me a bad name.

I get up every day and go get my own, everything I have I've earned and sometimes the hard way. Meanwhile other people my age need a safe space for when their feels get hurt.

I don't even have time for my feels to hurt lol.

Also, totally not directed at you lonestar. Directed at all of my lazy worthless age group.

It's ok I can handle it...check the vintage thread I commented about your safe space too :)

I know you work hard too bud. But I can't let you walk through life easy, I'm an instigator :)

You win with that video. I agree that my generation is garbage. They all brag about working out, but c'mon can you lift drywall, wrestle on a roof all day with a sloppy fitting tool belt. Doubt it.

You win with that video. I agree that my generation is garbage. They all brag about working out, but c'mon can you lift drywall, wrestle on a roof all day with a sloppy fitting tool belt. Doubt it.
There are many who can, but many more who can't.
I hauled drywall for 2 yrs, when I was 40-42 :laugh:, had my own roofing company as well:laughing:, but my tool belt usually fit well guess that's how I made it through:lol:.
I don't think of anyone as garbage ;).

I'm a younger brother, so I will probably side with @astnmacgto on this matter.

Though I did tolerate a fair amount of abuse from my older brother, but I ended up five inches taller and fifty pounds heavier. The crap stopped when I put his head through the wall when I was sixteen.

Back