Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a clue here but traded a few SD off to folks in past. Just a fancy sticker to me. Heck maybe got lucky and few more cc. But no clue here.

[quote author=Eccentric link=topic=5233.msg62415#msg62415 date=1443571237]
T[quote author=Cut4fun . link=topic=5233.msg62368#msg62368 date=1443546236]
[quote author=Eccentric link=topic=5233.msg62349#msg62349 date=1443504618]
I don't need another Micro.

I don't need another Micro.

I don't need another Micro......
[/quote]

You have the shipping already. We can work something out to get it into your hands if you dont have one like this.

Runs good so I didnt have a reason to pull plug or muffler. You want me to pull plug check psi.

You can have this for what I have in it too, if your going to keep it for your collection. ;)
[/quote]

Kevin my friend you are one of my chief enablers. Yeah go ahead and check the compression if you would please. I think we can work something out. If it comes to me, you know I won't be flipping it. 8)

Since it's a Super...........it should be 38cc (same as a 2300). May 'just' be 33cc however. Bore measurement would tell the tale.
[/quote]

Here it is
b2da445b6c69af0fa493d479320c2386.jpg
13479676a87449f98126dd8733a8e0c4.jpg
$3.95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many different top handle version and models did Poulan make. This is the first super deluxe I've seen, ive seen a few micros. What's special about a super deluxe? Don't know exactly what model type the other one is.

Steve

When you tally up all the different names they were rebadged under X the different models X the varying configurations it comes to just shy of a million!

Mike

I was using one of my S25DA today and the fuel tank started leaking, took it apart and no gasket.. crazy, did not leak for several tanks when I first picked it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted an ad on here but I thought I'd hit you guys up too. I'm in need of a 3400 starter pulley oem number is 530069290i believe. Or the whole starter housing as long as the pulley teeth are good. Thanks

Has anyone else tried to get a hold of the guy that has the 4200 listed on Craigs in Pittsburgh? I left a message with contact info about an hour after it was posted and no reply. Tried to contact later in the day no answer - messages full. I figured I would take a shot even after reading the ad. Here's the listing content:

"Couple ac with remote compound bow and 4200 poulan chainsaw trade for car open to cash offers as well"

It's the holiday season I'll be nice with this one and say nothing...

Back