Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it sure is, nobody will let you cut on their ground, I have to go about 20 miles one way, pine is the flavor of the hills and 20" is a big tree. I do enjoy it and this year I have a new family of saws to take with me. Heal back heal.
If I get my 5200 running, I'm gonna be grinning too much to worry about my back hurting, I'll take something for that after having fun.

Steve

I have never cut anything but pine. From what I can see oak would be so much fun to cut, have a chance to run big saws
This is a big oak for town. At least 70 years old .This neighborhood was a cornfield in 1948. The base is over 60" Would love to try a gear drive homie on it! I been looking at it for 25 years....
IMG_2471.PNG

This is a big oak for town. At least 70 years old .This neighborhood was a cornfield in 1948. The base is over 60" Would love to try a gear drive homie on it! I been looking at it for 25 years....
View attachment 655070
You'll be the first person they'll come looking for if someone sneaks and cut it down.

Steve

I have one left oem but im sure i will have to replace some on my saws that are on the shelf....best looking idea i have seen to date....so not having a screen does not clog? looks pretty cool... how much are you asking i have 2 micros i got in and need to go through lines filters carbs etc.... in the next week or 2 if it ever stops raining......so i may need one or 2 wont know till i get them to that point....

sad thing is the nos are so old they sometimes disintegrate not long after you put it in..... had that happen to me... be better off with yours in that event as its a brand new duck bill....

Back