• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (Price Reduced) Wicked Work Saw MS460R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
Wicked Work Saw by Terry Landrum

This is a video of when I first got this saw from another member here a couple months ago. The saw was better than described, it has to be almost new.

It looks like less than 10 tanks to me, but If I remember right I got the feeling it was closer to 20 tanks through the saw.

You can see in the video of how nice the condition is, If anyone is interested I will get serious pictures of it.

1000bucks shipped to lower 48, PHO That is truly my lowest dollar.

That is a high price I know, but I honestly believe that it is worth every penny to anyone who was an awesome professionally ported mint condition ms460, or ms460R

I may try to sell it on ebay, I haven't ever sold a saw there, but new ms460's are selling for1250 dollars, and they have buy it nows between 1400-1800. even used nice condition saws like this are selling close to a thousand stock.

Not a thing wrong with it.

There are better deals for sure here on A.S., but I gurantee this is an awesome saw. I have just decided to have my own personal rougher shape ms460 ported. I love ms460's I will probably regret letting this one go.

If the original owner wants to chime in on the correct amount of run time on this saw please do!

Thanks for looking,
Justin

I understand that, and respect that, but I can't sell this one for less, I'll do better for my other saws for sale.

Yeah I had a bunch of saws I needed to run, and I didn't have time to cut wood yet, it was dark and seemed like a fun idea.

I Had about a 3 foot tall stack of cookies when I got done. I was able to just fill the stove with cookies for the day next day. The saw dust makes good floor dry/sweeping compound

Back