• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind ms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I want to sell my Mastermind ported ms460. It's a nice saw, not super mint, but nice.

I bought this saw from a tree company, it was only used for a few days since new and a rookie ground guy straight gassed it. When I got this saw it still had the sticker on the front of case.

I sent it to Randy with a brand new OEM top end, he shoved a bunch of bananas up its skirt.

I've ran right around 18-19 tanks through it since having it ported.

Great running saw! I put a high out put oiler on it, so she can oil a 28" bar well. Oils a 20" bar like a stuck pig.

Video from last month noodling big elm round with a 20" bar.

Video from last summer when I first got it back from Randy, cutting some silver maple with a 28" bar.

Will get some pic's of it uploaded.....

Price, $800 PHO

Pic's

Attachments

• DSCN5736.JPG
    DSCN5736.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • DSCN5737.JPG
    DSCN5737.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCN5738.JPG
    DSCN5738.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • DSCN5740.JPG
    DSCN5740.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • DSCN5741.JPG
    DSCN5741.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • DSCN5742.JPG
    DSCN5742.JPG
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 31
I peeled it off, important sticker is on the cylinder cover now.....

View attachment 666574

Yes there is a reason (pretty important also) .... I blame mother nature...:nofunny:

View attachment 666575
I don't have any of those stickers any more, I think I have an older one though.
That's a nice saw.
Figured there was a reason, those are huge, lots of damage, that could knock you out:crazy2:.

I don't have any of those stickers any more, I think I have an older one though.
That's a nice saw.
Figured there was a reason, those are huge, lots of damage, that could knock you out:crazy2:.

Yes they hurt when they hit you, I got nailed in the shoulder by one, broke the skin, and I have a big welt bruise from it.....

Yes they hurt when they hit you, I got nailed in the shoulder by one, broke the skin, and I have a big welt bruise from it.....
I can't imagine a kid getting caught outside when those came down, we had some about the size of a quarter and they did a lot of damage to roofs and such.
Does a wrap handle from a 461 fit on this saw.

Back