• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade PRO MAC 700(IMPLODED)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gil Wirt

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My go-to feller imploded(gas tank rupture/holes---looks like crank pin broke off mount to molded underside base of gas tank w/in crankcase); JB welded outside of tank only to see into tank to find hole in crankcase; my guess, will still work for someone capable of rebuild; mid-cut implosion from my best sure-start big saw(also have pm 610); WANT TO SEND THIS TO REPAIR-INTERESTED PERSON, PLUS SOME MONEY($125 ???) FOR A WORKING POWERHEAD!!!!

WANT A BIG SAW AGAIN

If a Mcculloch-guy is interested and has a working powerhead('do not need bar or chain; do not care about appearance, just functionality)...please let me know; again, I'll send this plus money for a working powerhead....

Thanks, Gil

p.s. a pro-81, pro mac 850, or 7-10 auto...will also work...just want something to mount my 18" mac bar to', and to use my 4 relevant chains with'...THANKS

Hey 929:

Tried the bigger setup today(had had a true 610 awhile back that that big bar came with'...knew the value of the saw[this one's an EB 3.7---don't think there are diff's] w/ that setup...just, saw's so heavy, 'like the shorter bar{now that 16" bar/chain's on a poulan pro 50cc saw---great cutter}...anywho...EB delivered nicely w/18";

as far as sale of saw(you can move those parts to whomever wants em---'noted another interested person)...I'll take 70/shipped(would just want powerhead put to good users...not looking for extra money...'am sad seeing that just sit/dead) if you are interested; my paypal acct is gilwirt@yahoo;

Gil Wirt

post script: I have a 636(06) in pieces right now(I crash a lot haha) and a wicked max-jetted 88 vtr250...'loves the sportbikes;

also, my dad was from Cleveland/my ancestors are buckeyes

Money sent. Thanks Gil! Merry Christmas
No need to ship til after the holidays. Just let me know when to expect it.

'Will do---I have other stuff: a newish mac 20" bar/chain, a stihl bar(22", 24"?)/chain, another mac bar(that came w/700) that is 24"/chain...will take another 30 for mac stuff, 35 for mac+stihl...lemme' kno if u r interested....
Gil

Saw head and bars(no chain for very long stihl bar; nice chain included for shorter/long mac bar) sent, should be there by Fri. ....
-Gil

fr

Back