Saw passed leak down but not vac test (should I be concerned)?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might try product called Snoop under pressure again but you should be able to find the leak. The grease on seals is good idea the impulse line can be removed and tested but it could also be the carburetor rubber boot.
Seals tend to fail under vac the most other things tend to seal more under vac but anything can have a weird problem once in a while.

Seals tend to fail under vac the most other things tend to seal more under vac but anything can have a weird problem once in a while.
I pulled the seals out and reinstalled them with new, couldn’t get the clutch side to seat so ended up messing up the seal. There’s another one coming so hopefully that’s it. I may have to go get a 15/16 deep socket because I couldn’t find the one I should have had to do the job.

I pulled the seals out and reinstalled them with new, couldn’t get the clutch side to seat so ended up messing up the seal. There’s another one coming so hopefully that’s it. I may have to go get a 15/16 deep socket because I couldn’t find the one I should have had to do the job.
Did the inner lip flip inside out when it hit the hump?

Back