Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss six1. Hey guys wanted to thank everyone for posting makes the day go by a lot faster when you sittin on a tractor for 16 hours a day. I’m thinking another 2 weeks we should be one working ground then it’s time to play with the chainsaws. A5A71755-F023-4786-9CC3-3111F7E8E99D.jpeg

Well I’m at the hunting shack till Monday (deer season opens Saturday). It’s only 16 degrees right now and the wolves came through yesterday. I put out a cam where the deer *were* last weekend so will be interesting to see if I see anything at all.

I’ll scout tomorrow to determine where the deer are moving and then figure out a plan of attack. With an army of one it’s difficult to cover much ground once season starts but my neighbor does a bit of scouting too.

Steve post up or PM me a picture of your wolf. I was telling one of my hunting buddies about the size of that thing

plowboy, we have “black dirt” fields by me, when that stuff is wet..... I don’t think a track machine would get out. Lots of onion farmers are now growing hemp, I heard they get 20k an acre per harvest. That’s CRAZY money

Steve post up or PM me a picture of your wolf. I was telling one of my hunting buddies about the size of that thing

plowboy, we have “black dirt” fields by me, when that stuff is wet..... I don’t think a track machine would get out. Lots of onion farmers are now growing hemp, I heard they get 20k an acre per harvest. That’s CRAZY money
I sent you a friend request on FB. I’ve got a whole album on there.

Steve post up or PM me a picture of your wolf.
+1 on posting it here. I love wolves, they are beautiful beasts. Curious if Im gonna see some at my new cabin. Put two cameras. So far I have seen only deers on cameras and one moose passing 40 feets from the cabin while I was taking breakfast inside. Pretty cool. Mooses season ended 10 days ago. :dumb:

Hey Matt the dirt here is the same way if you work it wet it is ruined for a year or two. They started growing hemp out here also not sure exactly what they get paid for it but there’s no way it would 20k an acre

The list get's long Matt, and includes Walmart!!! Unfortunately, those who support the second amendment don't seem to do it as vocally (or as organized) as those who oppose it.

Part of the problem is most of us actually have (or had) jobs and work!
But many of us DO like a good chicken sandwich. Sometimes where we DO spend our money is more important than where we don't.

Back