Siderius Logging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washington State has become the 7th state to legalize gay marriage. . . I'll take some sheep jokes. :D

Washington State has become the 7th state to legalize gay marriage. . . I'll take some sheep jokes. :D

Ouch! That hurts, true but still hurts.Conservatives in the state are probably outnumbered3 to1. There are probably 5 to 7 liberal counties in western Wa. that control the votes in this state.

Ouch! That hurts, true but still hurts.Conservatives in the state are probably outnumbered3 to1. There are probably 5 to 7 liberal counties in western Wa. that control the votes in this state.

That's sad but oh so true.

==

Yea, what the country needs is for the West Coast from the crest of the Cascades to break off and slide into the ocean...

Well, it could have been worse.

Josh seemed about like Josh -- and the crew didn't seem like huge douche bags. A lot of the "action" shots we done up in editing.

That barberchair almost seemed like it was on purpose. That tree was leaning down grade pretty hard, and his face was microscopic.

I'd like to run into him in town and ask if it was just for TV.

We'll see if it gets worse as each episode comes out. . . Again, I think the producers can make situations worse, and setup things in editing, that paint a bad light that was never there.

As you guys saw though, no tooters, just radios. . . It is an effective way to yard, and I actually prefer it to any type of Morse Code.

Oh, and the "Dave Roberts" comments toward Josh on the landing were hilarious! Dave is Josh's dad and my old boss, and a real #######. Hence the, "We didn't know Dave Roberts was in the yarder?" stuff. LOL He was so bad, that the family kicked him out of the family business, and he had to go it alone.
I wondered if anybody else noticed that face. It was kind of a rookie tree I thought that scene was a little odd too. The one guy did seem cocky saying they were the best in montana. And then later basically said everybody else were a joke, but hey like you said its T.V So far I think I like big gun logging they don't complain much and not much drama yet. But its good to see Montana on the map. I am sure it makes my family there happy.

I wondered if anybody else noticed that face. It was kind of a rookie tree I thought that scene was a little odd too. The one guy did seem cocky saying they were the best in montana. And then later basically said everybody else were a joke, but hey like you said its T.V So far I think I like big gun logging they don't complain much and not much drama yet. But its good to see Montana on the map. I am sure it makes my family there happy.

Either that, or they're gonna get a whole lot'a ####, and get laughed at a bunch! :laugh:

c'mon guys, I know you all live in the land of the great television, but this is the logging forum. What makes people think that logging on TV is more real than real logging? The first guy who even hints that wrestling is real is going to get a punch in the kidneys. A real punch, not a wrestling punch.

[video=youtube;TCTFLA1tulE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCTFLA1tulE[/video]

Here's something to bring you back down gently. Watch all (6?) parts, sharpen your chains and head out to the woods. The rest of you can move over to the axmen forum. I can't believe they actually have a forum for that.

Shaun

Either that, or they're gonna get a whole lot'a ####, and get laughed at a bunch! :laugh:

As I understand it they're already pretty much the butt of most of the logging related jokes floating around the valley. Farmer Loggers is the term I've been hearing used most :D

Hokay guys. I'll repeat what I've said on the Axmen forum. The show is not real. The show is scripted. The show is edited. One of their stars told me 80% is acting. Going into fake rigging fits on command seems to be a natural talent.

It is a soap opera for guys. Maybe they'll work a sheep romance story into it. :laugh:

Hokay guys. I'll repeat what I've said on the Axmen forum. The show is not real. The show is scripted. The show is edited. One of their stars told me 80% is acting. Going into fake rigging fits on command seems to be a natural talent.

It is a soap opera for guys. Maybe they'll work a sheep romance story into it. :laugh:

WHAT!!!?
oh yeah, sure Patti, next you're gonna tell me that Wrasslin is fake. Yeah, ok, hide in your shell, but that guy on Wrestlemania last week DID actually break his neck and WAS actually healed by an Indian Shaman. 'Scuse me, I got's to go hide a recently exctracted tooth under my pillow, otherwise, no dollar

WHAT!!!?
oh yeah, sure Patti, next you're gonna tell me that Wrasslin is fake. Yeah, ok, hide in your shell, but that guy on Wrestlemania last week DID actually break his neck and WAS actually healed by an Indian Shaman. 'Scuse me, I got's to go hide a recently exctracted tooth under my pillow, otherwise, no dollar

Yeah, then she'll tell us that there's no Sandy Claus and no Easter Bunny and no Great Pumpkin and that all those people on the Jerry Springer show are victims of circumstance.

You get a dollar for a tooth? A dollar??!! I hope my grandkids never find out about that...they still think the tooth fairy only leaves quarters.

Back