• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell *SOLD* MMWS 044 w/ Madsens full wrap in Ireland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

THANK YOU!

Willing to ship to Europe and the US or even where kangaroos live and split the cost.

Saw is a bridge ported, lathe worked MMWS. 210 PSI compression. Very strong runner, with gobs of torque.
It was rebuilt not long ago by Jacob J, then ported by Randy. I have used this on our estate here in Waterford, Ireland for 3 months relatively sparingly. Ran mainly on Castrol Racing Power-1 2T full synth 32:1, and a short while on Maxima 927. Piston still has the factory machine marks.

The only known issue is the carb low setting has been acting up, and it likely needs an ultra sonic cleaning or the low needle cleaned out. I had a carb on order, but they recently told me it was out of stock, and I haven't been able to locate another one in Ireland, so she's been out of action for the last month. I have been using a 281 in lieu and have decided to just stick with it instead. So you can either US it or replace the carb or clean the needle out and replace the welch plug. I was simply going to replace the carb to rule anything out. The pto side top cover thread also won't hold the bolt, so that may need to be enlarged. I've pulled her down recently to check the lines and the P&C, and everything looks great and nearly new.

157663970.zKC5RpO9.master044deaux.jpg

159162914.IUUHMvuD.jpg

Asking $625 delivered to the US.

ETA - the rear handle has a small crack in it, which hasn't grown in the few months I have used it, but it is a rather small crack. You can see it in the first pic.

Shipping is nearly $100. But I am open to offers. :)
I just have way too much on my plate at the moment :(
This Texan also has to re-up on his Irish residency visa which requires a few hundred sheckels as well.
So everything is coming at me at once. Add to this I have way too many saws. Ah well.

I appreciate y'alls time

Shipping is nearly $100. But I am open to offers. :)
I just have way too much on my plate at the moment :(
This Texan also has to re-up on his Irish residency visa which requires a few hundred sheckels as well.
So everything is coming at me at once. Add to this I have way too many saws. Ah well.

I appreciate y'alls time
Man is a great saw and the price is good, but ask the customs whats going on on this situations, the 100 shiping is not the problem , the problem is if the saw go to a country out of europe like usa or australia or somewhere else, what hapend with the customs, they need prooves , prices , paperworks and all theese bullshits, also if you want to pay with paypal as a gift , again you have problem with them, i tell you because i have be in fight many times with them ( customs ) and i have pay a ton of money for chainsaw tools that i have order from usa.
Anyway just a information good luck with the sale

I inquired about it a long time ago (I was looking for a second) and he made a comment that he had one......

Then he quickly stated thereafter that it was not for sale. LOL... :)

I have had my eye on his Madsens for a long time. Very few people have them that are still in that condition.

I know someone who has one... ;)

20141030_195327.jpg

Latest posts

Back